Maternity Feeding Bra
Comfort, style, support, and easy nursing is at its best!
The Maternity Feeding Bra can be worn during pregnancy and after birth. It is designed to feed your baby as the cups clip off allowing easy access to your nipple, while keeping your breasts supported.
Comfort, style and support is at its best with a lightweight structure, soft breathable fabric and variable hook and eye to close according to your body size.
‘Julie Kay is a physiotherapist who has designed her products with mom in mind.
Preserve, protect and restore your body with Julie Kay!’
The Maternity Feeding Bra is smooth and seamless, with a thicker band back style for added back support and reduced pressure through the front straps.
The cups are designed to hold your breast pads in place and accommodate your growing breasts. Sleep in comfort with your Maternity Feeding bra too.
Hand wash in cool water with mild soap and dry away from heat.
The benefits of the Maternity Feeding Bra
- Soft, comfortable fabric
- Adjustable straps
- Supportive and stretchy
- Lightweight structure
- Smooth and seamless
- Clips to open the cup for feeding
- Thick band style back
- Hook and eye closure
- Nursing clips for easy breastfeeding
- Worn during or after pregnancy
- Cups are designed to hold breast pads in place
- Thicker band style back supports the middle of the back and reduces pressure on the straps
- No underwire which can harm your breast tissue
- Fabric allows for breast growth